Sunday, November 19, 2023
There is a bit of movement in this week's list of the Top 5 Recent Tax Paper Downloads, with a new paper debuting on the list at #5. The #1 paper is #1,362 among 17,842 tax papers in all-time downloads.
- [573 Downloads] Efficiency vs. Welfare in Benefit-Cost Analysis: The Case of Government Funding, by Zachary Liscow (Yale; Google Scholar) & Cass Sunstein (Harvard; Google Scholar)
- [567 Downloads] Common Sense Recommendations for the Application of Tax Law to Digital Assets, by Linda Beale (Wayne State) et al.
- [334 Downloads] Loss Harvesting or Gain Deferral? A Surprising Source of Tax Benefits of Tax-Aware Long-Short Strategies, by Stanley Krasner & Nathan Sosner (AQR Capital Management)
- [241 Downloads] Pillar One Amount B: Simplifying the Arm's Length Principle for Baseline Distribution Activities (Submission to the OECD/Inclusive Framework on 1 September 2023 in Response to the 12 July 2023 Public Consultation Document on Pillar One Amount B), by Lorraine Eden (Texas A&M; Google Scholar)
- [217 Downloads] Moore, The 16th Amendment, And The Underpinnings Of The TCJA’s Deemed Repatriation Provision, by Christopher Hanna (SMU)