Friday, March 24, 2023
Weekly Legal Education Roundup
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), 2024 U.S. News Law School Rankings
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), ChatGPT Thinks I Am Way More Interesting Than I Am
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Dean Martinez's 10-Page Letter To The Stanford Community About The Disruption Of Judge Duncan's Speech
- Chicago Sun-Times Op-Ed: When a Professor Makes Obnoxious Remarks on Race and Culture, Is It a Matter of Academic Freedom?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education, Stanford Law’s Diversity Dean Is ‘on Leave’ as Controversy Boils Over a Disrupted Speech
- Stuart Kyle Duncan (U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit): Wall Street Journal Op-Ed, My Struggle Session at Stanford Law School
- Law Students For Climate Accountability, Fueling the Climate Crisis: Measuring T-20 Participation in the Fossil Fuel Lawyer Pipeline
- Roundup, Legal Ed News
- Tallahassee Democrat, Trial Date Set for Charlie Adelson in Dan Markel Murder Case
- Sherod Thaxton (UCLA), When Old Habits Die Hard: A Comment on Sander and Steinbuch's “Mismatch and Bar Passage”
- William Treanor (Dean, Georgetown), U.S. News and World Report Has a New, Aggressive Defense of Its Rankings. Law School Deans Like Me See It for What It Is.
- Twin Cities Pioneer Press, Dean of Mitchell Hamline Law School to Step Down in 2024
- Wall Street Journal, The Unraveling of the U.S. News College Rankings