Saturday, March 11, 2023
This Week's Ten Most Popular TaxProf Blog Posts
- Paul Caron (Dean Pepperdine), Preview Of The 2024 U.S. News Law School Rankings: Admissions
- Bryce Clayton Newell (Oregon), 2022 Meta-Ranking Of Flagship U.S. Law Reviews
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Law School Rankings By Ultimate Bar Passage Rate (2020)
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Law School Rankings By 2022 First-Time Bar Passage Rate
- ABA Journal, Three Years After $20 Million Naming Gift, University Of Kentucky Is Out Of Compliance With Accreditation Standard That Law Schools Have Sufficient Financial Resources
- Theodore Seto (Loyola-L.A.), 2022 First-Time Bar Pass Performance Of California Law Schools, Controlling For Median LSATs
- ABA Journal, ABA Finds Four Law Schools Back In Compliance With Accreditation Standards: Hofstra (Faculty Diversity), Ave Maria, UDC & Vermont (2-Year Bar Passage)
- Derek Muller (Iowa), Boycotting Law Schools Are Still Admitting 'Splitters' To Maximize Their U.S. News Ranking
- ABA Journal, ABA Finds Baylor Out Of Compliance With Law School Accreditation Standard On Adjunct Faculty Diversity
- Florida Politics, Does Judge's Delay Of Charlie Adelson's Trial In Dan Markel Murder And Refusal To Unseal Katie Magbanua's Proffer Mean State May Be Closing In On Donna, Harvey & Wendi?
- Bloomberg, ChatGPT's Tax Advice Was Wrong 100% Of The Time
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Fill Out The Damn Form
- Donald Tobin (Maryland), MTV The Challenge: Did Tori And Devin Just 'Win' A Huge Tax Problem?
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: The Unforeseen Circumstances Rule For §121 Home Sale Exclusions
- Daniel Shaviro (NYU), Would an Unapportioned U.S. Federal Wealth Tax Be Constitutional, and What Does That Mean?
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Distinguishing Property Settlement From (Indirect
- Diane Kemker (DePaul & Southern), Do Black Taxpayers Matter? A Critical Tax Analysis of IRS Audit Practices
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Tax Policy in the Biden Administration
- SSRN, The Top Five New Tax Papers
- Young Ran (Christine) Kim (Cardozo), Review Of The Rise Of The Robotic Tax Analyst By Ben Alarie (Toronto)
- Kevin Williamson (The Dispatch), Who Are These ‘Cultural Christians’|'Christian Atheists'?