Friday, January 27, 2023
Weekly Legal Education Roundup
- ABA Journal, US News Extends Rankings Survey Deadline; Which Law Schools Will File?
- Benjamin Alarie (Toronto; CEO, Blue J Legal), The Rise of the Robotic Tax Analyst
- Lolita Buckner Inniss (Dean, Colorado), Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), The 50 Most Downloaded U.S. Law Professors Of 2022
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), With Gonzaga, Quinnipiac, Rutgers, And Seattle, 36 Law Schools Are Boycotting The U.S. News Rankings
- Daily Pennsylvanian, Facing Major Sanctions, Amy Wax Files Grievance Against Penn Law Dean Ted Ruger
- David Grenardo (St. Thomas-Minnesota), How A Person of Faith Can Address Imposter Syndrome in Law School
- Law.com, Seattle U Law Responds to 'Incendiary Allegations' of Discrimination Against Visiting Professor
- Amy Monahan (Minnesota) & Daniel Schwarcz (Minnesota), ChatGPT Goes to Law School
- Nat'l Jurist, How Diversity Is Lingering Over the LSAT and U.S. News & World Report Rankings,
- Roundup, Legal Ed News
- Aaron Sibarium (Washington Free Beacon), Looking To Tamp Down Controversy, Yale Law School Restricts Access to Free Speech Panel
- Tallahassee Democrat, Charlie Adelson's Attorneys Want Magbanua's Statements Private Until Trial
- Christian Terwiesch (Wharton), Would Chat GPT3 Get a Wharton MBA?