Tuesday, January 10, 2023
The ABA Tax Section hosts a free webinar today at 1:00 PM ET on Tax Teaching and Adjunct Opportunities (more information):
This webinar is designed for tax practitioners who are current or prospective adjunct professors. Our panel of experienced adjunct professors will discuss best practices for teaching tax classes to JD and LLM students, as well as ideas to promote the Tax Section to law students.
• Jennifer Kowal (Loyola-L.A.)
• Megan Brackney (NYU)
• Alexander Lee (Loyola-L.A.)
• Scott Levine (Georgetown)
Goals of Webinar:
• Provide adjunct faculty with insights to improve teaching pedagogy.
• Facilitate student awareness of benefits of ABA Tax Section membership/involvement; increase diversity by attracting students to ABA and Tax Section.
• Assist Section members with understanding how to explore adjunct opportunities.
• Assist full time faculty with practical information from practicing attorneys that could enhance FT faculty classroom teaching.