Friday, November 25, 2022
- Cato Institute, Housing Supply and Property Taxes
- Common Dreams, Progressives Say Democrats Should Raise—Not Cut—Corporate Taxes During Lame Duck
- Forbes, California Is Taxing Nonresidents Who Never Even Visited—Really
- Forbes, Will Congress Restore The Tax Incentive For Research Spending?
- Forbes, Windfall Tax Will Worsen Energy Crisis
- Inequality.org, Elon Musk Is Hiding the Ball Again on Taxes
- New York Times, The Expanded Child Tax Credit Is Gone. The Battle Over It Remains.
- Tax Foundation, Prospects for Federal Tax and Budget Policy after the 2022 Midterms
- Tax Foundation, Ranking State Tax Systems: Corporate Taxes
- TaxVox, The FTX Debacle Could Alter the Crypto Policy Landscape
- TaxVox, Why Aren’t Kids A Higher Priority For Congress?
- Wall Street Journal Tax Report, Get Big Tax Breaks for 2022 by Acting Now