Friday, November 18, 2022
- Bloomberg, Lame-Duck Congress Eyes $100 Billion Tax-Cut Deal With Break for Business
- Cato Institute, Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and Economic Freedom
- Cato Institute, Tax Increases and the Great Depression
- Forbes, AI Law And AI Ethics Are Brooding Over Those AI Alignment Tax Proposals
- Inequality.org, Inequality-Fighting Ballot Initiatives Win Big
- Inequality.org, Tax the Rich, House the Homeless
- Law360, 22 Jurisdictions Agree To Share Gig Economy Tax Data
- New York Times, Facing Recession, U.K. Outlines Billions in Tax Increases and Spending Cuts
- New York Times, Will Taxing the Windfall Profits of Oil Giants Fix Countries’ Economies?
- Politico, Ted Cruz Is Calling on Republicans to Have 'an Epic, Knock-Down, Drag-Out Fight' to Block an Expansion of the IRS — a Fight That Could Hold Up Government Funding.
- TaxVox, How Can the US Meet its Paris Climate Goals?
- TaxVox, What Will The Mid-Term Election Mean For Tax Policy?
- Tax Foundation, Shaky Economic and Fiscal Outlook Requires Stable and Pro-Growth Tax Extenders Policy
- Tax Foundation, States Inaugurate a Flat Tax Revolution
- Wall Street Journal, Tax Breaks for Retirement, Corporate Research on Congress’s Lame-Duck Agenda
- Washington Post, The Child Tax Credit Should Be On Both Parties’ Lame-Duck Agenda
- Washington Post, The UK Already Has a Nasty Wealth Tax
- Washington Post, Welcome to the Congress of Endless Investigations