Friday, September 23, 2022
- ABA Journal, 2 of Puerto Rico's 3 Law Schools Will Get More Time to Meet Bar Pass Standard
- Vikram Amar (Dean, Illinois) & Jason Mazzone (Illinois), Where Have All the (Aspiring) Law Profs Gone?
- Kwame Anthony Appiah (NYU), The Ethicist: Is It OK to Take a Law-Firm Job Defending Climate Villains?
- BC Law Magazine, Early Decision Added to Admission Options
- Beth Brennan (Montana), Explicit Instruction in Legal Education: Boon or Spoon?
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), July 2022 Florida Bar Exam Results: Florida International Is #1 For 8th Year In A Row
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Tax Prof Moves, 2020-23
- Cleveland State University, Committee Votes Unanimously To Remove John Marshall From Law School Name
- Daily Pennsylvanian, Amy Wax Submits Memorandum For Dismissal of Disciplinary Proceedings, Citing Cancer Treatment
- Brandon Garrett (Duke), Glinda Cooper (Yeshiva) & Quinn Beckham (Duke), Forensic Science in Legal Education
- Houston Chronicle, Former Texas Southern University Law School Dean Sues School Over Loss of Tenure
- Scott Johns (Denver), Putting the Bar Exam on Constitutional Notice: Cut Scores, Race & Ethnicity, and the Public Good
- New York Times Magazine, Can/Should Progressive Law Grads Work In BigLaw?
- Bryce Clayton Newell (Oregon), 2022 Meta-Ranking of Flagship US Law Reviews
- Reuters, Ex-justice's Slaveholding Past Prompts Move to Change Ohio Law School's Name
- Roundup, Legal Ed News
- Wall Street Journal, Supreme Court Declines Yeshiva University’s Bid to Deny Recognition of Gay Student Group