Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Substantiation Means More Than Receipts
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Top 50 Law Schools: Percentage Of Students Receiving At Least 50% Tuition Scholarships
- Phil Gramm & John Early (Wall Street Journal Op-Ed), The Myth Of American Income Inequality
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Fellowships For Aspiring Law Professors (2022-23 Edition)
- Letter to the ABA, Sixty Deans Oppose Proposal To Make Law School Admission Tests Optional
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Deaning While Stuttering
- David Hyman (Georgetown), Jing Liu (East China University) & Joshua Teitelbaum (Georgetown), Does the 1L Curriculum Make a Difference?
- ABA Journal, Sick Of Faculty Meetings That Go Off The Rails? 'Robert's Rules Of Order' Can Help
- Steven Chung ( Tax Attorney, Los Angeles), Are Contributions To Amy Wax's Legal Defense Fund Tax Deductible?
- Inside Higher Ed, Struggling Law School Seeks to Reinvent Itself