Friday, September 23, 2022
- Forbes, How Congress Could End Tax Breaks For Gifts To Nonprofits With Political Agendas
- Forbes, Tax Collections Are Up 23% As Inflation, Wages And Profits Rise
- Harvard Crimson, Harvard Says the Endowment Tax Is a Blow to Higher Education. Is It?
- Law360, GILTI May Face Complicated Placement In Global Tax Deal
- Law360, House Panel Rejects GOP's Global Tax Deal Info Request
- New York Times, Inflation May Save You Money on Your Taxes
- New York Times, U.K. Government Goes Full Tilt on Tax Cuts and Free-Market Economics
- Politico, Financial Fraud Charges Against Trump Puts Light on Abusive Conservation Easement Tax Scheme
- Tax Foundation, Doing Tax Policy at the Ballot Is Not for the Faint of Heart
- Tax Foundation, Inflation Is Surging, So Are Federal Tax Collections
- Tax Foundation, The Sticks: Inflation Reduction Act’s Energy-Related Tax Increases
- TaxVox, Private Equity Is A Business Subject To The New Book Minimum Tax. Treasury Should Say So.
- Wall Street Journal, U.K. Tax Cuts Collide With Bank of England Plans
- Wall Street Journal, Who Will Inherit the Family Business? Often, It’s Private Equity