Monday, July 25, 2022
- Above the Law, Examiners Turn Away Applicant For 'Insufficient Ridges' On Fingerprints In Case That Was On Your Bar Exam Bingo Card
- Above the Law, The Black Student’s Guide To Law Schools & Firms Is Up To Date And Right On Time!
- Above the Law, Worried About Mental Health Questions On Bar Exam Applications? Don't Be, Says NCBE
- Above the Law, Young Attorney Has $347,000 In Student Loan Debt, No Job, And Lives On Welfare
- Chronicle of Higher Education Op-Ed (Aziz Huq (Chicago) & Jon Michaels (UCLA), Law Schools Have a Supreme Court Problem
- FIU News, From Homelessness to Stanford Law—First Generation Student Joins Law School Pipeline Program
- Indiana Business Journal, Former IU Law School Dean Asks For State Disciplinary Probe of AG Todd Rokita
- David Lat, Should We Abolish the Bar Exam? If So, What Should We Replace It With?
Press Release, Equal Justice Works Names Verna Williams as CEO