Monday, March 28, 2022
- Law.com, '"Shock" Is an Appropriate Word': Reddit Users Discuss What It's Like to Be a First-Generation Law Student
- Law.com, Spurred by Pandemic, New York Law School Launches Enhanced Evening Division Program
- Law.com, Summer Associate Recruiting for 2022 Got Back on Schedule, But Remained Largely Virtual
- Law.com, When It Comes to Legal Industry Hiring, Can Howard Now Compete With Harvard? Yes.
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), Yale Law School's Public Relations Disaster Continues
- Jennifer L. Rosato Perea (Dean, DePaul), How Law Schools Can Navigate Toward Equity And Inclusion
- Washington Post, Free Speech Gets Tossed at Yale Law School