Friday, February 4, 2022
- Rory Bahadur (Washburn) & Catherine Bramble (BYU), Actively Achieving Greater Racial Equity in the Law School Classroom
- William Carney (Emory), Curricular Change In Legal Education
- Christine Charnosky (Law.com), Ilya Shapiro, On Heels Of Georgetown Law Hiring, Faces Uproar Over Tweeting That Biden's SCOTUS Pick Will Be A 'Lesser Black Woman'
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Pepperdine Pixie Dust
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources, Women in the Leadership Pipeline in Higher Education Have Better Representation and Pay in Institutions With Female Presidents and Provosts
- Belinda Dantley (Saint Louis) & Lisa Sonia Taylor (American), The Bottom Line: Law Schools Need To Get Serious About the Work Of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- BLSA Demands Incoming Professor's Job Offer Be Rescinded Over Tweet That Biden's SCOTUS Pick Will Be A 'Lesser Black Woman'
- Ideastream Public Media, U Akron, Cleveland State Law School Merger Falls Through
- Inside Higher Ed, More Support for COVID-19–Affected Professors
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), Keith Whittington (Princeton) on Academic Freedom and the Work of the Academic Freedom Alliance
- Nancy Levit (UMKC) & Allen Rostron (UMKC), Spring 2022 Law Review Article Submission Guide
- New York Times, Georgetown Suspends Lecturer Who Criticized Vow to Put Black Woman on Court
- Roundup, Commentary On The Amy Wax Controversy At Penn (Part 2)
- Roundup, Commentary On The Ilya Shapiro Controversy At Georgetown
- Roundup, Legal Ed News
- C.J. Ryan (Louisville) & Derek Muller (Iowa), The Secret Sauce: Examining Law Schools that Overperform on the Bar Exam
- Thomas Sneed (Washburn), The Effect of COVID-19 on Law Libraries: Are These Changes Temporary or a Sign of the Future?
- Tallahassee Democrat, Dan Markel Murder: Magbanua Trial Postponed Until May; Judge Says 'I Don't Have Any Choice'
Article of the Week: William J. Carney (Emory), Curricular Change In Legal Education.