Friday, January 28, 2022
- ABA Journal, As the Pandemic Drags On, Law Professors Are Making Changes
- Bloomberg Law, Law School Ethics Becomes ‘Real,’ Tackles Covid, Social Justice
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), What Standup Comedy And Deaning Have In Common
- Christine Charnosky (Law.com), Ilya Shapiro, On Heels Of Georgetown Law Hiring, Faces Uproar Over Tweeting That Biden's SCOTUS Pick Will Be A 'Lesser Black Woman'
- Cleveland.com, Cleveland City Council Urges CSU Law School to Remove Name of John Marshall
- Heather Field (UC-Hastings), How the Pandemic Flipped My Perspective on Flipping the Tax Law Classroom
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, Tenured Professor Suspended For Using Redacted Slurs In Law School Exam Sues University of Illinois-Chicago
- Anthony Johnstone (Montana), Integrating Mini-Briefs and Mini-Moots into Lectures and Seminars
- Leandra Lederman (Indiana), Videos: How To Do Legal Research And Tax Research
- Roundup, Commentary On The Amy Wax Controversy At Penn
- Amy Soled (Rutgers), Legal Writing Professors, Salary Disparities, and the Impossibility of 'Improved Status'
- Symposium, Teaching Law Online
- 24/7 Wall Street, 50 Hardest Law Schools to Get Into
- Debra Moss Vollweiler (Nova), If You Can't Beat 'Em, Join 'Em (Virtually): Institutionally Managing Law Students as Consumers in a COVID World