Friday, January 28, 2022
- CNBC, ‘No SALT, No Deal.’ Some House Democrats Say Deduction Must Be In Build Back Better
- CNBC, SALT Relief May Still Be Possible Despite Reports That It’s ‘No Longer in Play’
- Greenpeace, Why is Greenpeace Talking About Taxing the Super Rich?
- The Hill, What the Child Tax Credit Fight Says About America
- Institute on Taxation, Revenue-Raising Proposals in the Evolving Build Back Better Debate
- Institute on Taxation, Why Tax Reform Should Remain on the Table
- Jacobin, A Worldwide Tax on Extreme Wealth Could Lift Billions Out of Poverty: An interview with Omar Ocampo and Chuck Collins
- MarketWatch, Racial and Economic Inequality Persists. Why Do Many People Deny It?
- TaxVox, Fix the Existing Corporate Tax Before Forging a New One
- TaxVox, The IRS Made Me File A Paper Return. Then Lost It.
- U.S. News & World Report, The States With the Highest, Lowest Income Tax Burdens
- Wall Street Journal, Tax Season 2022 Is Here, and Pandemic-Related Complications Remain
- Washington Examiner, Democrats War Over SALT While Trying to Resurrect Build Back Better
- Washington Post, Three Days After the 2022 Tax Season Started, an Overwhelmed IRS Suspends Some Taxpayer Notices
- Washington Post, Under Our Crazy Tax Code, Rock Stars Can’t Afford Not to be Hypocrites