Friday, January 14, 2022
- Los Angeles Times, What Is the Capital Gains Tax, and How Big a Bite Does It Take?
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Biennial Tax Filing: An Idea As Impractical as ReadyReturn
- ProPublica, Senate Finance Chair to Billionaire Developers: Explain How Opportunity Zone Tax Break Is Helping the Poor
- TaxVox, A New Analysis Shows How Much Business Income Goes Untaxed
- TaxVox, Only in Florida: DeSantis’s Proposal to Suspend the Gas Tax with ARP Dollars is Doubly Wrong
- TaxVox, Public Safety or Speed Traps? The Conflicts of Interest Behind Fines and Fees
- TaxVox, What If Congress Made The Child Tax Credit Taxable?
- Wall Street Journal, Democrats Explore Changes for Child Tax Credit to Win Manchin’s Favor
- Wall Street Journal editorial, The IRS Pleads Poverty