Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- ABA Journal, As Law Schools Admit More Students, Will There Be Enough Jobs?
- ABA Journal, Institute For Well-Being in Law Will Host First Virtual Conference Later This Month
- ABA Journal, The 2021 Class of Summer Associates Was 'Most Diverse Ever Measured in Every Way,' New NALP Report Says
- ABA Journal, While NCBE Sticks With In-Person February Bar Exam, One State Supreme Court Greenlights Planning for Future Alternatives
- Above the Law, The Legal Mentor Network Launches With The Goal Of Helping Both Mentors And Mentees Grow Professionally
- Above the Law, Salty Law School Dean Surprised Religious Discrimination Not Given The Ok
- Above the Law, School Daze
- Above the Law, State Takes Huge Step Toward Eliminating Bar Exam Requirement
- Law.com, 'The Biggest Mistake Is Being Under-Inclusive': Perception Affects How Part-Time Law Students Are Treated
- Derek Muller (Iowa), Non-LSAT Standardized Test Scores in Admissions Remain Concentrated at a Handful of Schools
- Derek Muller (Iowa), Which Law Schools Have Grown and Shrunk the Most Since 2015?