Friday, December 10, 2021
- Tessa Dysart (Arizona) & Tracy Norton (Touro), Law Teaching Strategies for a New Era: Beyond the Physical Classroom
- IAALS, Redesigning Legal: The Role of Legal Education, Clinics and Legal Labs panel as part of its Redesigning Legal Speaker Series
- Journal Of Legal Education Call For Papers: Teaching Law Without Borders — Comparative Perspectives on Legal Pedagogy
- David Lat (Original Jurisdiction; J.D. 1999, Yale), As The Yale Law School World Turns
- David Lat (Original Jurisdiction; J.D. 1999, Yale), In Defense Of Yale Law Dean Heather Gerken
- Reuters, AccessLex Partners With Ten Law Schools To Offer One Year Deferred Admission And At Least 20% Scholarships To Diverse Applicants Who Agree To Attend Boot Camp
- Reuters, More U.S. Colleges Turn to Law Schools to Find Their Next President
- St. Thomas University College of Law, Ben Crump announce Center for Social Justice
- Texas Lawyer, Can A Student Sue His Law School For $750,000 When It Profits Off His Name, Image, And Likeness?
- Vanderbilt University Law Professor to Appear on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Lael Daniel Weinberger (Harvard), Keep Distance Education for Law Schools: Online Education, the Pandemic, and Access to Justice
Comment: In the ABA article I listed above, Professor Kilborn stated that he intended to file a federal action against the university. Stay tuned.