Saturday, October 30, 2021
U.S. Department of Education Announces Recognition Status of Nine Accrediting Agencies:
Today, the U.S. Department of Education’s Senior Department Official (SDO) informed nine accreditors about the status of their recognition. The following agencies were approved for renewal of recognition for five years:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- American Bar Association (ABA).
- Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
- American Osteopathic Association (AOACOCA).
- American Psychological Association (APACOA).
ABA Journal, US Renews ABA Status As Law School Accreditor