Friday, October 15, 2021
- Forbes, The United States Needs Better Student Loan Tax Relief
- The Hill, Democrats' Reconciliation Bill Breaks Biden's Middle Class Tax Pledge
- Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, Limiting Tax Breaks for Capital Gains Would Mitigate the Racial Wealth Gap
- New York Times, Is the Race to the Bottom Over?
- New York Times, The Rich Have Found Another Way to Pay Less Tax
- TaxVox, Dear Senators Crapo And Grassley: Synthetic Tax Data Protect Taxpayer Privacy
- TaxVox, South Dakota Turned Itself Into A Tax Haven. But Why?
- Vox, Americans Are Ready to Tax the Rich
- Wall Street Journal, Is the Income-Tax Rate on the Rich 8%, or 23%? Depends on Whose Math You Use
- Wall Street Journal Tax Report, Are Your 2021 Disaster Losses Tax Deductible? Congress Will Decide
- Wall Street Journal editorial, The Inflation Tax Rises
- Wall Street Journal op-ed (Phil Gramm & Mike Solon), The Democrats’ Tax-the-Rich Ruse
- Washington Post, Don’t Look Now, But Once Again the Super-Rich Are Winning
- Washington Post, The Global Fight Over Silicon Valley Giants’ Tax Bills Is Entering a Pivotal Stretch
- Washington Post editorial, Don’t Let Politics Derail a Landmark International Achievement. Pass Global Minimum Tax Reform.
- Washington Post Fact Checker, Ad Exaggerates Potential Impact of Biden Estate Tax Plan