Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Patty Roberts, Dean of St. Mary’s University School of Law, has launched EdUp Legal as part of EdUp Experience, the leading higher education podcast:
Legal education is experiencing explosive applications; a call for innovation and adaptation; demand for increased diversification of the profession; and cries for social justice impact and protection of the Rule of Law.
Host Patty Roberts, Dean of St. Mary’s University School of Law, will explore the opinions of legal education leaders regarding the future of legal training, and consider the value proposition of law school.
Conversations with thought leaders and law deans will provide insight to those considering, attending, or graduating from law school, and current members of the profession interested in its evolution.
The first ten podcasts:
- Kyle McEntee (Executive Director, Law School Transparency)
- Mike Spivey (Founder, Spivey Consulting Group)
- Chris Chapman (President & Chief Executive Director, AccessLex)
- Kellye Testy (President & CEO, Law School Admission Council (LSAC))
- Zoe Niesel & Colin Marks (Associate Deans, St. Mary's University School of Law)
- Neil Hamilton (Professor & Co-Director, Holloran Center for Ethical Leadership in the Professions)
- Angela Winfield (Chief Diversity Officer, Law School Admission Council (LSAC))
- Michael Hunter Schwartz (Dean, McGeorge)
- Leah Teague (Professor of Law & Director of Leadership Development, Baylor)
- Daniel Filler (Dean, Drexel)