Saturday, September 4, 2021
- Rory Bahadur (Washburn), The U.S. News Law School Rankings Are Racist
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Admissions Data At Nearly Half Of The U.S. News Top 50: Higher LSATs, UGPAs, And Enrollment
- Jonny Thakkar (Swarthmore), Reflections On Elite Education: In A Just World, Would The College I Teach At Exist?
- Martin Sullivan (Tax Analysts), The Tax Cuts And Jobs Act Delivered: Big Tech Moved $40 Billion Of Profits To The United States In 2020
- Law360, St. Mary's To Launch Nation's First Fully Online ABA-Accredited JD Degree
- Bryce Clayton Newell (Oregon), 2020 Meta-Ranking Of Flagship U.S. Law Reviews
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), How Much Is A Law School Dean Worth? $500?
- Kevin Oates (Temple), Professor Defend Thyself: The Failure Of Universities To Defend And Indemnify Their Faculty
- Poets & Quants, Harvard Law School Is Now More Popular Than Harvard Business School
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), The Targeting of Scholars for Ideological Reasons from 2015 to Present