Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education, Jason Kilborn, UI-Chicago Law School Settle Controversy Over December 2020 Civ Pro Final Exam Question
- Amia Srinivasan (Oxford), What’s Wrong With Sex Between Professors And Students?
- Randall Kennedy (Harvard), Is It Ever OK To Enunciate A Slur In The Classroom?
- Amna Khalid & Jeffrey Aaron Snyder (Carleton College), The Data Is In: Trigger Warnings Don’t Work
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Admissions Data At 75% Of The U.S. News Top 50: Higher LSATs, UGPAs, And Enrollment
- U.S. News & World Report, 2022 College Rankings
- Brian Frye (Kentucky), Letter to the Yale Law Journal Forum
- Washington University Law School, Russell Osgood Named Interim Dean
- Philip Wolf (Belcher, Smolen & Van Loo, San Francisco), Manoj Viswanathan: The Professor Who Inspired Me to Love Tax
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Retirement Plan Drafting Error Loses Taxpayer $51k Deduction