Friday, August 13, 2021
- AccessLex Institute, 2021 Legal Education Data Deck
- Ashley Arrington (Houston), RIPS-SIS Legal Research Text Review: How to Teach Lawyers, Judges, and Law Students Critical Thinking by E. Scott Fruehwald (2020)
- Boston Globe, Former Senator Scott Brown Resigns As Dean Of New England Law School To 'Re-engage In The Political Arena'
- California Western School of Law Adopts Unitary Tenure Track Policy
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Welcome, Pepperdine Caruso Law School Class Of 2024
- Brian Gallini (Dean, Willamette), Pandemic Leadership
- Jennifer Gundlach (Hofstra) & Jessica Santangelo (Hofstra), Teaching and Assessing Metacognition in Law School
- Inside Higher Ed, Cornell To Prohibit Faculty From Teaching Remotely Despite Rising COVID Cases. No Exceptions.
- Legal Tech News, Law Schools Tried Remote Courses and Liked It, But Don't Expect All-Online Programs
- Kristen Murray (Temple), Take Note: Teaching Law Students to Be Responsible Stewards of Technology
- Pre-law, Best Schools For Practical Training
- Karen Sloan (Reuters), Judge Won't Throw Lifeline to Teetering Florida Law School
- Wall Street Journal, The Benefit of a No-Jerks Rule
- Wall Street Journal Essay, The Power of Purpose-Driven Schools
- Wall Street Journal Op-Ed (Todd Zywicki (George Mason)), Why I’m Suing Over My University’s Vaccine Mandate