Friday, July 16, 2021
- AccessLex, Approaching the Bar: An Analysis of Post-Graduation Bar Exam Study Habits
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, All in the Name
- Laurel Fletcher (UC-Berkeley), Let's Talk about the Boteros: Law, Memory, and the Torture Memos at Berkeley Law
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), A Guide to Help Lawyers, Law Students, and Business Professionals Develop Cross-Cultural Competence (2021)
- Malcolm Gladwell, Lord of the Rankings and Project Dillard (Revisionist History Season 6)
- Nancy Levit (UMKC) & Allen Rostron (UMKC), Fall 2021 Law Review Article Submission Guide
Note: I have just published a book on cross-cultural competence: A Guide to Help Lawyers, Law Students, and Business Professionals Develop Cross-Cultural Competence (2021).