Friday, May 28, 2021
- Law360, 11th Circ. Won't Rehear Ex-Law Professor's Age Bias Suit
- Jaime Alison Lee (Baltimore; Google Scholar), From Socrates to Selfies: Legal Education and the Metacognitive Revolution
- Miami Herald, UM Fires Its Law School Dean, Setting Off Outrage Among Faculty, Alums and Students
- Miami Herald, UM Law School Vice Dean Resigns in Protest Over Law School Dean Firing; Faculty Objects
- Miami Hurricane, University Of Miami President Fires Tony Varona After Only Two Years As Dean; Tenured Faculty Protests Decision; Varona's Lawyer Says He Will Contest The Firing
- News & Observer, A Double-Standard With Tenure at UNC?
- Karen Sloan (The Recorder), California Overhauls Its Law School Accreditation Rules, Emphasizing Diversity and Student Learning
Note: The ABA Council has asked for comments on proposed changes to Standards 205, 206, 303, 507, and 508. You can find the Notice and and call for comments here.