Friday, May 14, 2021
- ABA Journal, What comes next for law schools with two-year bar pass rates below 75%?
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), More On The Use Of The 'N-Word' In Law School
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), U.S. News Law School Rankings By Elevation
- Gillian Chadwick (Washburn), (Un)supervised Student Practice
- Bill Henderson (Indiana), The Best Metaphor For Today’s Legal Market Is the Auto Industry Circa 1905
- Robert Jarvis (Nova), Cindy Thomas (UC-Irvine), Linda Galler (Hofstra), Hugh Spitzer (Univ. of Washington), Jodi Wilson (Memphis), & Mark Wojcik (UIC-John Marshall), Law Students and Cell Phone Use: Results of a Six-School Survey
News: The ABA Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar is meeting today to consider changes to standards 205, 206, 303, 507, and 508. You can find the agenda and details here.