Saturday, May 15, 2021
- Brian Leiter (Chicago) & Glenn Reynolds (Tennessee), Northwestern Law Faculty To Vote Today On New Dean Hari Osofsky's Tenure In Controversial Search Process
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: The Measure Of Intent For Gift Exclusions Under §102(a)
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), U.S. News Law School Rankings By Elevation
- Forbes, Tax Practitioners Scoff At Janet Yellen's Comment That 'The IRS Has Put On A Masterclass In How The Machinery Of Government Should Work'
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Video Of Law Students Thanking Professor In Last Zoom Class Of The Year Goes Viral
- Robert Jarvis (Nova), Cindy Thomas (UC-Irvine), Linda Galler (Hofstra), Hugh Spitzer (Univ. of Washington), Jodi Wilson (Memphis), & Mark Wojcik (UIC-John Marshall), Law Students and Cell Phone Use: Results of a Six-School Survey
- Sohrab Ahmari, What We’ve Lost In Rejecting The Sabbath: 'A World Without The Sabbath Is A World Without Soul'
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), More On The Use Of The 'N-Word' In Law School
- Bill Henderson (Indiana), The Best Metaphor For Today’s Legal Market Is the Auto Industry Circa 1905
- SSRN, The Top Five New Tax Papers