Friday, April 16, 2021
- Fortune, Stopping Corporate Tax Dodging Is Just as Important as a Higher Tax Rate
- The Hill, Democrats See Political Winner in Tax Fight
- The Hill, Republicans Can't Handle the Truth About Taxes
- The Hill, White House Sends Mixed Message on Higher Taxes
- Inequality.org, What’s Driving the Tax Games Corporations Play?
- New York Daily News op-ed (Gerald Scorse), When the Rich Don’t Pay, the Rest Of Us Do
- New York Times, New York, Finally, Taxes the Rich
- New York Times op-ed (Paul Krugman), Krugman Wonks Out: Why Was Trump’s Signature Tax Policy Such a Flop?
- Darien Shanske (UC-Davis), GILTI and California: Show Me the Money Edition
- Dan Shaviro (NYU), Ten Quick Observations on the Made in America Tax Plan
- Tax Foundation, Reviewing the Federal Tax Treatment of Research & Development Expenses
- TaxVox, Delivering Tax Benefits to People Who Are Experiencing Homelessness
- Vox, Tech Billionaires Are Staying “Very, Very Quiet” on Proposals to Tax Their Wealth
- Wall Street Journal, Biden Begins Infrastructure Negotiations Signaling Flexibility on Corporate Tax Hike
- Wall Street Journal, Big Oil’s Influence Shrinks as Tax Perks Face Axe in Biden Plan
- Wall Street Journal, IRS Chief Says $1 Trillion in Taxes May Go Uncollected Each Year
- Wall Street Journal, New York Congressman Pushes to Restore SALT Tax Deductions
- Wall Street Journal, States Were Told They Can’t Use U.S. Covid-19 Aid to Cut Taxes. They Sued.