Saturday, March 13, 2021
- ABA Journal, Professor's Post-Class Comments Criticizing Black Law Students Captured on Zoom
- Above the Law, Shocking Video Of Law School Professors Making Racist Comments Goes Viral
- Above the Law, Law School Professor Fired Over Racist Comments That Went Viral
- Jason Brennan (Georgetown), Did Georgetown Violate Its Own Speech Policy by Firing An Adjunct Professor?
- Chronicle of Higher Education, The Problem With Venting About Your Students
- The Hoya, GU Black Students, Faculty Demand Systemic Change Following Racist Remarks by GU Law Professor
- Inside Higher Ed, Georgetown Professor Fired for Statements About Black Students
- Law360, Georgetown Law Prof Fired For Remark About Black Students
- John Lott, Keeping Georgetown Law School Profs from Talking About Black Students' Low Grades Helps No One
- Newsweek, Who Is Sandra Sellers? Georgetown Professor Fired Over 'Abhorrent' Comments on Black Students
- Slate, Black Georgetown Law Students Weren’t Surprised by a Professor’s Racist Remark
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), 'A Lot of My Lower Ones Are Blacks': Georgetown Law Adjunct Resigns Over Grading Comments
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Another Georgetown Law Professor Departs Amid Racial Controversy
- Eugene Volokh (UCLA), Adjunct Law Professor Fired for Saying to Colleague, "A Lot of My Lower [Graded Students] Are Blacks"
- Eugene Volokh (UCLA), Thoughtcrime at Georgetown? "It Is … Wrong for Faculty to Be Thinking—Not Just Speaking—…"
- Washington Post, Georgetown Law Professor Terminated After ‘Reprehensible’ Comments About Black Students
- Washington Post, Second Georgetown Law Professor Leaves in Midst of Investigation Over Conversation About Black Students
- John K. Wilson (Co-editor, AAUP AcademeBlog), In Defense of Sandra Sellers and David Batson