Friday, February 26, 2021
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Are Social Justice and Tenure Compatible?
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Why Would Iowa Want To Kill Tenure?
- David Fontana (George Washington), What Do Constitutional Law Professors Do?
- Lucy Jewell (Tennessee), Comparative Legal Rhetoric
- Pepperdine Law Review, Tribute To Professor Jim McGoldrick
- Post and Courier, Conflict Surrounds Charleston School of Law Land Deal, With Nearly $13M at Stake
- Symposium, A Light Unseen: A History of Catholic Legal Education in the United States
- Debra Moss Vollweiler (Nova), Law School as a Consumer Product: Beat 'em or Join 'em?
- Eugene Volokh (UCLA), New Faculty-Edited Law Journal: The Journal Of Free Speech Law