Friday, February 12, 2021
- ABA Journal, Law Prof Focuses on Positives From the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ABA Journal, Nonprofit That Offers Mentoring to Law School Applicants Seeks More Volunteers
- Elizabeth Adelman (SUNY-Buffalo; Google Scholar), Karen Shephard (Pittsburgh), Richard Patti (SUNY-Buffalo) & Robert Adelman (SUNY-Buffalo; Google Scholar), Academic Law Library Director Status Since the Great Recession: Strengthened, Maintained, or Degraded?
- Deborah L. Borman (formerly Arkansas Little Rock), 'You Should Smile More,' Academic Catcalling, and Women-on-Women Crimes
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Ariel Jurow Kleiman Leaves San Diego For Loyola-L.A.
- Tiffane Cochran & Lauren Walker (AccessLex), Analyzing Pathways to the J.D. with National Student Clearinghouse Data
- IAALS Announces David Yellen as New CEO
- The Journal Times, UW-Madison Students Call on Law School to Uninvite Anti-Trans Group to Upcoming Job Fair
- IAALS, Former Law School Dean David Yellen Named CEO Of IAALS
- Letter, 34 New York, New Jersey, And California Law School Deans Ask ABA To Shift Final Jobs Reporting Date From March 15 To June 15 Due To Delayed Bar Exams Caused By Pandemic
- The New Yorker, When Your Law-School Homework Is Stranger Than Fiction
- Press Release, USC Gould to Offer Unique Required Course Focusing on Race in Legal System
- Scholastica, Annual Scholastica Law Review Submissions Insights: A Data-Driven Look at the Latest Legal Scholarship Cycle
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Students Ask Harvard Law to Shun Trump Officials
- Valley News, Vermont Law School Claims Right to Remove Mural