Friday, January 1, 2021
- Forbes, How To Lower Your 2020 Taxes With Tax-Loss Harvesting
- Fox News, Are We Looking at a Death Tax on Charitable Giving? Here's Hoping Congress Steers Clear
- Leandra Lederman (Indiana), Superman, Tax Evader?
- Jim Maule (Villanova), High Quality Tax and Economics Research Exposes Money Addiction
- New York Daily News (Gerald Scorse), Investing in Kids Pays Real Dividends
- Darien Shanske (UC-Davis), Elon Musk and California’s Income Tax
- Slate, It’s Time to Rethink the Tax Credit on Electric Vehicles
- Tax Foundation, Three New Year’s Resolutions for Tax Policymakers
- TaxVox, Families Can Use the Child Care Tax Credit to Pay for Informal Day Care, But the System Can Be Improved
- TaxVox, How Much Will Households Receive from Round Two of the Economic Impact Payments?
- TaxVox, A New Look at Racial Wealth Inequalities Before the Pandemic
- Wall Street Journal, Global Digital-Tax Detente Ends, as U.S. and France Exchange Blows