Friday, January 15, 2021
- Huffington Post, Worried About Biden's Tax Plan? Twitter Reacts With Brutal Honesty.
- Law 360, Slim Democratic Senate Majority May Test Biden Tax Plans
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Stimulus Payments Make Tax Filing More Complicated (for Some)
- Ozy, Can These Creative Taxes Catch Up With a Changing World?
- Spectrum News, Cuomo Throws "Cold Water" on Increased Wealth Tax Proposals
- Tax Foundation, Day 1 of OECD Consultation on International Tax Reform Blueprints
- TaxVox, Biden's Huge Pandemic Relief Plan Would Cut Taxes for Low- and Moderate-Income Households
- TaxVox, Congress Can Help State and Local Governments Prepare for a Rainy Day Without Repealing the SALT Cap
- Wall Street Journal, Biden and the Obama Tax Warning
- Wall Street Journal, Biden’s Stimulus Is a Two-Pronged Attack on Income Inequality
- Wall Street Journal, Stocks Open Lower After Joe Biden Plan Raises Tax Concerns
- Wall Street Journal, Tax Season Is Coming, and It Could Be Messy
- Washington Post, Democratic Senate Will Give Biden Freer Hand in Pursuing Tax Agenda