Saturday, December 26, 2020
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: IRS Automated Matching Program Not An 'Examination'
- Jerry Organ (St. Thomas), Attrition Analysis For 2018, 2019, 2020 — With A Focus On Ethnicity
- Jerry Organ (St. Thomas), 2020 Legal Ed Data Show Rebound In Transfer Market
- David Hope & Julian Limberg (London School of Economics & Political Science), The Economic Consequences of Major Tax Cuts for the Rich
- Wall Street Journal op-ed (Hank Adler (Chapman)), Anyone Who Spends More Than 60 Days In A Single Year In California Would Be Subject To Wealth Tax For Ten Years Under Proposed Bill
- Kellye Testy (President & CEO, LSAC), The Fall 2020 Law School Class ... And An Early Look At The Incoming Fall 2021 Class
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), A Year Of Lessons From The Tax Court (2020)
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), What Do You Say To Students, Staff, Faculty, And Alumni Who Have Soldiered Through A Pandemic With You?
- Derek Muller (Iowa), Non-JD Enrollment Continues To Climb
- Columbia Press Release, Gillian Lester Is Eighth Law School Dean To Give At Least $100,000 To Students