Friday, December 4, 2020
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Think It Takes Too Long to Read the Internal Revenue Code?
- New York Times, Biden’s Economic Team Suggests Focus on Workers and Income Equality
- New York Times, Even in a Pandemic, the Billionaires Are Winning
- The Street, The Top Corporate Tax Havens in the World
- Tax Foundation, Navigating the 2020 Tax Extenders in the Pandemic Economy
- TaxVox, The Supreme Court Is Hearing A Case That Could Block the IRS From Halting Abusive Tax Shelters
- TaxVox, A Tax on Remote Work: Yes or No?
- TaxVox, Will COVID-19 Relief Talks End Differently This Time?
- Wall Street Journal, Biden’s Economic Team Draws on Deep Experience With Focus on Jobs, Wages, Inequality
- Wall Street Journal, For Remote Workers, Time Is Running Out to Fix State-Tax Messes
- Wall Street Journal editorial, Return of the Obama Economists