Friday, November 27, 2020
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), Second Edition of "Developing Your Professional Identity"
- LawProfBlawg (Anonymous Professor, Top 100 Law School), Your Compassionate Final Exam
- Press Release, Vanderbilt's Chris Guthrie Is Sixth Law School Dean To Give At Least $100,000 To Students
- Christian Sundquist (Albany), The Future of Law Schools: COVID-19, Technology, and Social Justice
- Supreme Court of California, February California Bar Exam Will Be Online; Committee Recommends Provisional Licensure For July 2015-Feb. 2020 Takers Who Scored 1390-1439
- Tampa Bay Times, Law Grad Who Twice Failed Florida Bar Exam Gets Four Years In Prison For Setting Up Fake Law Firm
- Texas Lawyer, In High Court Appeal, Ex-Law Student Alleges Texas Law School's Cheating Scandal Caused His Bad Grades, Dismissal
- Jonathan I. Tietz (Michigan) & W. Nicholson Price II (Michigan), Acknowledgments as a Window into Legal Academia
- WSYR, Father-Daughter Duo Tackles Law School Together at Syracuse University
Note: I have just issued the second edition of my book Developing Your Professional Identity: Creating Your Inner Lawyer. The second edition includes a new chapter on behavioral legal ethics, and it reflects the latest scholarship on professional identity development since the first edition.