Friday, November 20, 2020
- Michael Froomkin (Miami), Thoughts on L’Affaire Ravicher
- Anahid Gharakhanian (Southwestern), Carolyn Young Larmore (Chapman) & Chelsea Parlett-Pelleriti (Chapman), Achieving Externship Success: An Empirical Study of the All-Important Law School Externship Experience
- Emily Janoski-Haehlen (Akron) & Sarah Starnes (Akron), The Ghost in the Machine: Artificial Intelligence in Law Schools
- James Levy (Nova SE), How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Zoom - my embrace of online teaching (with pics!) - Part 1.
- James Levy (Nova SE), How teaching with Zoom is like "The Hollywood Squares"
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Law School Applicants Are Way Up. Is It an 'RBG Moment'?
- Devin Stone (Legal Eagle) & Mikhail Varshavski (Doctor Mike), Law School vs. Med School: Which Is Harder?
- Jeff Thomas (Kaplan), Is The Projected Large Increase In Fall 2021 Law School Applicants A COVID-19 Illusion? First-Time LSAT Test-Takers Are Down 3%
- Washington University Law Review, Response To Michael McConnell's Use Of The N-Word In His Stanford Class