Friday, November 13, 2020
- The Hurricane, Students Express Concerns Over UM Law Professor’s Twitter Account
- The Hurricane, Miami Law Faculty Condemns Colleague's 'Egregious Lack Of Professional Judgment' In Pro-Trump Tweets
- John Lande (Missouri), Study Finds That Law Schools Fail to Prepare Students to Work with Clients and Negotiate
- Lawprofblawg (Anonymous Professor, Top 100 Law School), An Open Letter To ‘Liberal’ Law Professors
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), A Lot of Anxiety, Resentment, Self-Deception, and Sour Grapes About the Law Teaching Job Market ...
- James Levy (Nova SE), Some observations about law student performance in a legal skills course taught via Zoom
- New York Law Journal, NYC Bar Issues Report Setting Out 6 Actions to Pipeline Black and Hispanic/Latinx Students Into Law
- U.S. News, U.S. News To Publish Law Faculty Scholarly Impact Ranking In 2021
Off-topic: Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), Op-Ed: Why Won't Trump Concede?