Saturday, November 7, 2020
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), The Booming Fall 2021 Law School Admissions Season: Applicants Are Up Over 35%, With Biggest Increases Among The Highest LSAT Bands And Applicants Of Color
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: To Get Administrative Grace You Must Follow Administrative Rules
- CJ Ryan (Roger Williams), Analyzing Law School Choice
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Thirteen Law Schools Are Looking To Hire Tax Profs
- AccessLex Institute, 2020 Legal Education Data Deck
- Reset Work, States Are Taxing Nonresidents Who Barely Spent Time In Them This Year On Their Full 2020 Income
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Students Cheat. How Much Does It Matter?
- New York Times, Tax Articles
- Vivia Chen (Law.com), Are Women Leaving Big Law Because Of COVID-19?
- David French, A Christian Leader Reminds Believers of the Power of Character