Friday, November 20, 2020
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Another Tax Proposal That’s Off the Mark
- ProPublica, Georgia Senator David Perdue Privately Pushed for a Tax Break for Rich Sports Teamowners
- Adam Thimmesch (Nebraska), PPP Deductibility: Will Anyone Think of the States?
- TaxVox, Biden Proposed Raising Social Security Payroll Taxes By $740 Billion…And Still Got Elected President
- TaxVox, Improving State Tax Collections Don’t Let Congress Off the Hook on COVID-19 Relief
- TaxVox, State Ballot Initiative Results: Tax Cuts for Some, Tax Hikes for Others, and Marijuana Taxes For All
- TaxVox, Why Do States Tax Illegal Drugs?
- Wall Street Journal, Another Look at That Biden $400k Payroll-Tax Proposal
- Wall Street Journal, Child Tax Credit Expansion Gains Traction, Even in Divided Government
- Wall Street Journal, Coca-Cola Improperly Shifted Profits Abroad, Tax Court Rules
- Wall Street Journal editorial, State Tax Revenue Rebound
- Washington Post, Tax Cheats Deprive Governments Worldwide of $427 Billion a Year, Crippling Pandemic Response