Friday, October 9, 2020
- James Levy, Call for proposals: "Transnational Conference on the Future of Legal Education, the Practice of Law, and the Judiciary"
- MacArthur Fellows Program, Texas A&M Law Prof Thomas Mitchell Receives $625,000 Genius Grant
- Miami Law, A Look Back One Year After Becoming Dean, Tony Varona Navigates Miami Law Onward and Upward
- New York Times, Notre Dame’s President Faces An Angry Campus After Getting The Coronavirus
- Victor D. Quintanilla (Indiana) & Sam Erman (USC), An Empirical Study of Bar Exam Cut Scores and Their Impact on Disparities and Diversity in the Legal Profession
- George J. Siedel (Michigan), Courses on Leadership for Lawyers: Two Models for Teaching Leadership Responsibilities
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), First Day of National Online Bar Exam Goes Off—With Some Hitches
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), States Say the Online Bar Exam Was a Success. The Test Taker Who Peed in His Seat Disagrees
- Toronto Star, 'Beleaguered' Dean Refuses To Address Toronto Law School's Hiring 'Fiasco'
- WTXL, Markel Family Pleads For Murder Suspect to Remain Behind Bars