Friday, October 23, 2020
- James Levy (Nova SE), Happy Birthday to us! The Legal Skills Prof Blog turns 10.
- James Levy (Nova SE), "Transactional Conference of the Future of Legal Education and Practice of Law" - Deadline extended for submitting proposals
- NALP’s New Employment and Salary Report Highlights Disparities in Outcomes by Race and Ethnicity
- Shaun Ossei-Owusu (Penn): ABA Journal op-ed, For Minority Law Students, Learning the Law Can Be Intellectually Violent
- William Wesley Patton (USC), Admitting Law Graduates by Bar Examination Versus by a Diploma Privilege: A Comparison of Consumer Protection
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pitt Law School Adjunct Professor Resigns After Using a Racial Slur in Class
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Harvard Law Will Remain Online in the Spring. Will Others Follow?
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Study: Lower Bar Exam Cut Score Won't Solve California's Attorney Diversity Problem
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Test Takers Slam New York's First Online Bar Exam in New Survey
- Melanie D. Wilson (Former Dean, Tennessee), A Reckoning Over Law Faculty Inequality
- Mitchel Winick (Dean, Monterey), Victor D. Quintanilla (Indiana), Sam Erman (USC), Christina Chong-Nakatsuchi (Monterey) & Michael Frisby (Michigan), A Five-Year Retroactive Analysis of Cut Score Impact: California’s Proposed Supervised Provisional License Program
- WTXL Tallahassee, Judge Denies Katherine Magbanua's Pre-trial Release Motion