Saturday, October 31, 2020
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court: Losing Gambler Gets Twice Lucky In Tax Court
- Columbia Daily Tribune, University Of Missouri President Admits He Didn't Read Promotion & Tenure Committee's Recommendations, But Stands By Rejection Of 7 Faculty Candidates
- Chronicle of Higher Education, Faculty Joined A Day Of Action To Protest Racial Inequality. Now 2 Are In Hot Water.
- Chronicle of Higher Education, 2020 Has Been A Hard Year For Higher Ed With 337,000 Jobs Lost. Could 2021 Be Worse?
- UCR, Gene Simmons Kisses California Goodbye Due To 'Unacceptable' Tax Rates
- Inside Higher Ed, Faculty Confidence in Online Learning Grows
- Press Release, Tax Prof Michelle Drumbl Named Interim Dean At Washington & Lee (Succeeding Tax Prof Brant Hellwig)
- Conference, Black Lawyers Matter: Strategies To Enhance Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
- Steven Dean (NYU), The Truth About Taxes: George Floyd Died, Donald Trump Got Millions
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Love is Free. Guac is Extra.: How Vulnerability, Empowerment, And Curiosity Built An Unstoppable Team