Friday, October 2, 2020
- The Guardian, The Worst Part of Trump Paying Zero Taxes? It's Probably Entirely Legal
- Law 360, Capital Gains Tax Rates To Be Election Sticking Point
- Leandra Lederman (Indiana), #TrumpTaxLimericks
- New York Times, Trump’s Tax Avoidance Is a Tax on the Rest of Us
- TaxVox, COVID-19 Has Turned Much of What We Thought We Knew About City Finances Upside Down
- TaxVox, Fewer Than 0.5 Percent of Very High Income Households Paid as Little Tax As Donald Trump
- TaxVox, How Much More Money Could The IRS Collect If Congress Gave Them More Money?
- USA Today, Our Tax System, Not Trump, Is the scandal. It's Designed to Help Rich People Avoid Taxes.
- Wall Street Journal, Trump Tax-Return Report Fuels Democrats’ Drive to Tax the Rich
- Wall Street Journal, Trump Would Double Down on Tax Cuts in Second Term
- Wall Street Journal op-ed (Jay Starkman), Bidenomics May Repeat FDR’s Blunder
- Wall Street Journal Tax Report, President Trump’s Tax Deductions—And Yours