Friday, October 23, 2020
- Common Dreams,.: 'The Gilded Age Is Here Again': Billionaire Wealth Has Surged by $931 Billion During Seven Months of Pandemic, Economic Collapse
- Forbes, Businesses Are Staring At The Possibility Of Both Federal & State Corporate Tax Hikes In 2021
- Forbes, Will Biden’s Tax/Benefit Plans Help/Hurt You And The Economy?
- Fox Business. Biden's Tax Plan Could Create Rates As High As 62% For New Yorkers, Californians
- The Hill, New Research Details Effect of 'Black Tax' on African American Homeownership
- Inequality.org: The Trump Tax Reform Helped the Billionaire Class — Not the Working Class
- Lexology, The Trump and Biden Tax Plans Compared
- Jim Maule (Villanova), Tax “Quadrupling”: Stupidity, Ignorance, Mendaciousness, or a Con Job?
- New York Post, NY, NJ Could See Taxes Increase Over 58 Percent Under Joe Biden
- New York Times, Running the Numbers on Biden’s Tax Policy
- Tax Foundation, How Would Biden’s Tax Plan Change the Competitiveness of the U.S. Tax Code?
- TaxVox, Biden’s First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit Is A Big Improvement Over The Mortgage Interest Deduction
- TaxVox, What Trump’s Tax Returns Reveal About Wealth Inequality And Slower Economic Growth
- TaxVox, Who Owns US Stock? Foreigners and Rich Americans.
- Wall Street Journal, Biden’s Public Option Would Mean Massive Tax Hikes
- Wall Street Journal, How Joe Biden’s Tax Plan Could Affect You
- Wall Street Journal, Tax Increase for Corporations Looks More Likely as Election Nears
- Wall Street Journal editorial, Tax Raid in Arizona
- Wall Street Journal op-ed (Andrew Biggs), The Hidden Trap in Biden’s Tax Hike
- Washington Post, Amid Economic Downturn, Biden Sticks by Proposed Tax Hikes on Businesses and Wealthy Americans
- Washington Post, The Trump Campaign’s Bogus Claims of a Biden ‘Tax Hike’ on the Middle Class
- Washington Post, Wealthy Investors Seem To Be Exploiting Land-Conservation Tax Breaks, and the Senate Is Taking Notice