Friday, October 16, 2020
- Forbes, Biden’s Tax Plan: Will Your Taxes Be Going Up?
- Forbes, What The 2020 Election Could Mean For Tax Reform
- Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, A Conservative Supermajority on the Supreme Court Could Be a Boon to Wealthy Tax Cheats
- Law360, Biden Says Undoing Corporate Tax Cuts Would Help Economy
- Jim Maule (Villanova), When It Comes to Taxes, Words Matter, Just As They Do With Everything Else
- New York Magazine, Conservative Think-Tank Finds Biden Tax Hike Only Hurts the Rich
- New York Times, U.S. Brings ‘Largest Ever Tax Charge’ Against Tech Executive
- NPR, Pandemic 'Profiteers': Why Billionaires Are Getting Richer During An Economic Crisis
- Politifact, Donald Trump Ad Accuses Joe Biden of Phantom 14% Tax Hike
- Tax Foundation, International Tax Competitiveness Index 2020
- Tax Foundation, Role of the 2017 Tax Reform in the Nascent U.S. Economic Recovery
- TaxVox, A Close Look at Joe Biden’s Social Security Proposals
- TaxVox, COVID-19 Is Changing The Labor Market. Tax Policy Must Change Along With It.
- TaxVox, Tax Fairness: President Trump, A Case Study
- TaxVox, TPC Updates Its Analysis: Biden Would Raise Taxes by $2.4 Trillion, Nearly All On Business and High Income Households
- Timothy Taylor (Journal of Economic Perspectives), US Income Inequality, According to CBO
- Wall Street Journal editorial, Congrats, Illinois, You’ll Be 47th!
- Washington Post, How the Cares Act NOL Changes Gave Millions to Energy Companies With No Strings Attached