Friday, September 11, 2020
- Forbes, Taxes Matter To The Middle Class — But They Won’t Save It
- Forbes, Why Joe Biden’s ‘Tax The Rich’ Plan Is The Wrong Path For Spending Boosts, Despite The $400,000-Earner Pledge
- The Hill, Biden and Taxes: He's No Jack Kennedy, But Many Democrats Are Fine With That
- David Cay Johnston, The Ugly Numbers Are Finally In On The 2017 Trump Tax Rewrite
- Market Watch, Higher Rates For Upper-Income Folks and a Bigger Child Tax Credit — What Joe Biden’s Tax Plan Could Mean For You
- New York Times, Is Taxing the Rich the Answer to N.Y.’s Budget Deficit?
- New York Times, Tax the Ultrarich? Cuomo Resists, Even With a $14 Billion Budget Gap
- Politico, Could Biden instantly raise corporate taxes?
- Politico, It’s a Tax War
- Tax Foundation, Biden’s Plan to Address Offshoring Comes with Contradictions
- TaxVox, Congress Could Provide Much Needed Assistance By Approving A New Round Of Cash Stimulus Payments
- Wall Street Journal, How Biden’s Tax Plan Might Affect Five American Households