Friday, August 28, 2020
Tribute to Professor John Dewitt Gregory: When you have been in a field long enough, you suffer the pain of the loss of many beloved colleagues. This week, retired law Professor John Dewitt Gregory passed away. John was a remarkable human being.
- Florida Supreme Court, Florida Supreme Court Issues Pandemic Order Establishing Supervised Practice Program for Bar Applicants
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), John Dewitt Gregory, 1931-2020
- Jeffrey Harrison (Florida), The Life of Deans and Side Deals: A Theory
- Kevin Maillard (Syracuse), John Dewitt Gregory, 1931-2020
- Frank McIntyre (Rutgers) & Michael Simkovic (USC), Value of a Law Degree by College Major
- New York Times, Yale Law Professor Is Suspended After Sexual Harassment Inquiry
- Evan Parker (Parker Analytics), What Is an Excellent Legal Education? Answers Based on Data
- Penn State News, Dickinson Law Establishes Educational Equity Scholarship
- Press Release, Akron, Cleveland State Explore Merger To Create Ohio's Largest Law School In 2021
- Press Release, Purdue, Two Other Online Law Schools Receive California Accreditation
- Diana Simon (Arizona), Laughing Your Way to Academic Success: Can Laughter Impact Learning and Well-Being in the Law School Classroom and are there Cross-Cultural Differences?
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Law in the Time of COVID: How UC Irvine Law's Dean Is Making It Work (From Home)
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), More Dean Generosity