Friday, August 14, 2020
- Daily Lobo, UNM Law Professors Request Delayed Fall Semester After Two Test Positive for COVID-19
- Scott Fruehwald (Legal Skills Prof Blog), Why I Wrote Think Like A Lawyer
- Emily Grant (Washburn), What I Learned About Teaching Online After A Summer Of Virtual Conferences, Classes, And Meeting
- Andrew Henderson (PhD Candidate, ANU College of Law), Managing Expectations in the Law School Classroom
- Joan W. Howarth (UNLV), The Professional Responsibility Case for Valid and Nondiscriminatory Bar Exams
- Brian Leiter (Chicago), Penn State-Dickinson and Pepperdine law deans donate 125k each to help students at their schools with "emergency needs"
- NALP, Class of 2019 Attains Highest Employment Rate in 12 Years as Uncertainty Looms for Class of 2020
- New Orleans Times-Picayune, Louisiana Joins Indiana In Giving Open Book Bar Exam By Email
- Donna L. Nixon (North Carolina), The Integration of UNC-Chapel Hill — Law School First
- Pepperdine, Caruso School of Law Dean Paul L. Caron Makes Gift to Provide Relief for Students in Need
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), Law Professors Ask ABA To Shelve Bar Passage Accreditation Requirement During Pandemic
- Karen Sloan (Law.com), NCBE President To Bar Exam Test-Takers: 'I Understand Your Anxiety And Anger'